1 Oz Silver Coin Great Britain Britannia (BU)- 2020
First introduced as a Silver coin in 1997, the 1 oz Silver Britannia coins are renowned for their beauty and reliability, which continues with the 2020 Silver Britannia Brilliant Uncirculated Coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.”
- Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds, featuring the Royal Mint’s guilloche design.
- Reverse: Designed by Philip Nathan, the reverse features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her Image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. A radial sunburst design behind Britannia adds anti-counterfeiting protection.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
Protect your 2020 Silver Britannia for this clear Plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive demonstration box to your purchase.
This 2020 launch proceeds The Royal Mint’s tradition of the popular Silver Britannia Coin release. Insert this 2020 1 ounce Silver Britannia Coin for your cart now! Besides circulating coinage for the UK, the Royal Mint also mints coins to other nations in addition to many commemorative releases.
The Great Britain Britannia Series:Following the success of the Gold Britannia silver coins released in 1987, The Royal Mint made a 1 oz Silver Britannia coin in 1997, being issued only as proofs using a mintage of 20,000. Britannia Silver coins have a face value of two pounds. The coins produced from 1998-2012 contain .958 fine Silver, as opposed to the conventional British sterling of .925, with the 2013 bullion issues being the very first to contain .999 fine.
The Amazing Britain Silver Britannia Coin Design:This renowned series features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her picture has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. The coin’s signature reverse design features a speckled radial sunburst backdrop which serves as an anti-counterfeiting protection.
Precious Metals IRA:For goods to qualify for a Precious Metals IRA, They need to fulfill minimum fineness requirements as set by the IRS. 1 oz Silver Britannia coins are eligible for the Precious Metals IRA because they fulfill
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Be the first to review “1 Oz Silver Coin Great Britain Britannia (BU)- 2020”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no reviews yet.