7.32 gms British Sovereign Coin (Varied Year)
|Credit / Debit Card||$476.00|
The Gold British Sovereign has long been an attractive coin ideal for the Gold bullion investor. Gold Sovereigns have been minted since 1817 and have worldwide popularity and recognition making them a great way to diversify your portfolio.
- Contains .2354 oz actual Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in tubes. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- All coins will be in Average Circulated condition or better.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted at the British Royal Mint and other Commonwealth Mints.
|Pure Gold Content||7.32 grams|
|Purity||.9167 (22 Karat)|