The Gold British Sovereign has long been An attractive coin perfect for the Gold bullion investor. Gold Sovereigns have been minted since 1817 and also have global popularity and recognition making them a fantastic way to diversify your portfolio.
- comprises .2354 ounce genuine Gold weight.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in capsules. Lesser quantities will be in protective plastic flips.
- All coins will be in Average Circulated state or better.
- Obverse: Depicts a run of the reigning monarch at the time the coin was struck.
- Reverse: A rendition of St. George mounted on horseback slaying a dragon, designed by Benedetto Pistrucci.
- Minted in the Royal Mint along with other Commonwealth Mints.
|Pure Gold Content
||.9167 (22 Karat)