The Vienne Philharmonic Orchestra was formed in 1842, and is widely regarded as one of the world’s finest musical orchestras. Today it is considered a cultural landmark in the nation of Austria, which explains its popularity as the design inspiration for the Austrian Gold Philharmonic coin
- Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Austrian Mint.