1/10 oz American Gold Eagle Coin (Varied Year, BU)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Having an iconic design and 1/10 oz of Gold, the American Gold Eagle combines the best aspects of collectibility and silver investment allure, which has made it America’s preferred Gold coin.
- Includes 1/10 ounce genuine Gold weight.
- Multiples of 500 are packed in mint tubes. All other coins will be in plastic flips.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which includes Lady Liberty in front of the Capitol building holding in her right hand a fiery torch and an olive branch in her left. Her hair is flowing back behind her at the end signifying forward movement against a backdrop of sun rays.
- Reverse: Shows a man bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
|Pure Gold Content||3.11 grams|
|Purity||.9167 (22 Karat)|
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0