These one-ounce gold bars are minted by the esteemed Royal Canadian Mint, known for their products’ quality feel and finish as well as their beautiful designs. 1 oz royal canadian gold bar
The Royal Canadian Mint was set up in 1908, although it was known as the Ottawa Mint at the time, which originally started as the Canadian branch of the British Royal Mint. It is one of the highly regarded mints in the world today, due to the premium quality it offers in its products. The mint produces all of Canada’s circulation coins in addition to gold, silver, palladium and platinum bullion bars, coins, medals, and tokens; even though it is a mint, it also offers gold and silver refinery services along with assay services.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each Gold bar is presented in a sealed protective assay package.
- Obverse: Features the Royal Canadian Mint logo above the stamped weight, purity and serial number.
- Reverse: Decorated with repeating maple leafs.
- Micro laser-engraved maple leaf, as seen on Gold Maple Leaf and Silver Maple Leaf coins; visible under magnification, the micro-engraved “16” denotes the year of issue. A striking line pattern on the reverse and obverse serves as both a design enhancement and an added security feature.