1 oz Austrian Silver Philharmonic Coin (BU)
Out of stock
The Austrian Silver Vienna Philharmonic coin is produced annually by the Austrian Mint. Beginning in 2008, it is now the highest minted and most well-known silver bullion coin from Europe. It is sold as a mass-produced investment coin and has sold over 54 million units during a 5-year span from 2008 to 2012.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.