1 oz Austrian Gold Philhamonic Coin (.9999 Pure, BU)
|Credit / Debit Card||$1,975.00|
Out of stock
This wonderful 2017 1 oz Austrian Gold Philharmonic Coin BU is the newest release in the iconic Philharmonic series produced by the Austrian Mint – one of the best-selling bullion coins. This stunning coin is made from 1 oz. of .9999 fine gold, and its name and design honor the famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra, making it a classical addition to any coin portfolio.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- New for 2017, the Austrian Mint has released new tamper evident seals on mint tubes and monster boxes. Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective plastic.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.