1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin (BU)
|Bank/Wire (4% Cash Price Discount)||$31.77|
With 1 oz of pure U.S. Silver and a beautiful patriotic design, the Silver American Eagle has become the most popular bullion coin in the United States.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in plastic tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other Silver Eagles will be in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S government.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0