First issued in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first .9999 fine Gold bullion from the U.S. Mint. This random-year listing offers an opportunity to add this sought-after series to your holdings at a compelling price.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in protective plastic packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Showcases a rendition of James Earle Fraser’s acclaimed “Buffalo Nickel” design of an American Indian in profile, originally minted in 1913.
- Reverse: Depicts an American buffalo on the reverse which is a visual representation of the bison named Black Diamond who lived in the Central Park Zoo in New York City in the early 1900s.
- Sovereign coin struck by the U.S. Mint and backed by the U.S. government.