First introduced as a Silver coin in 1997, the 1 oz Silver Britannia coins are renowned for their beauty and reliability, which continues with the 2020 Silver Britannia Brilliant Uncirculated Coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.”
- Effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 2 pounds, featuring the Royal Mint’s guilloche design.
- Reverse: Designed by Philip Nathan, the reverse features the internationally recognized figure of Britannia standing firm against a powerful gale. Her Image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. A radial sunburst design behind Britannia adds anti-counterfeiting protection.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.