8 Gram Chinese Gold Panda Coin (Varied Year, BU)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
In 2016, the widely popular Gold Panda Series changed to match the metric system. The 1/4 oz Gold Panda was substituted with this 8 g Gold Panda, still comprising .999 fine Gold.
- Contains 8 g of .999 nice Gold.
- Every coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued straight from the People’s Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing surrounded by”People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off from the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda with a branch of bamboo.
- Guaranteed from the People’s Bank of China.
|Purity||.9999 (24 Karat)|
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0