Gold Panda coins are one of the only Bullion coins to incorporate a yearly changing design. In 2016, this series adjustments to match the metric system. The 1 oz Gold Panda will be substituted with this 30 g Gold Panda, nevertheless containing .999 fine Gold.
- Includes 30 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in original mint-sealed plastic. Multiples of 10 come in mint-sealed sheets.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests at the Temple of Heaven in Beijing surrounded by”People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2016.
- Reverse: Features one panda resting on a tree branch.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
||.9999 (24 Karat)