Gold Panda coins are one of the only Bullion coins to incorporate a yearly changing layout. In 2016, the show changed to match the metric system. The 1/10 oz Gold Mine has been replaced for this 3 g Gold , nevertheless containing .999 fine Gold.
- Includes 3 grams of .999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes sealed in the original plastic as issued directly from the People’s Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by”People’s Republic of China” in Chinese shut off by the year of issue, 2017.
- Reverse: Features a single panda using a branch of bamboo.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
||.9999 (24 Karat)