- Contains 1 oz of pure Gold as .9167 fine.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in U.S. Mint tubes; all other Gold Eagle coins will be in protective packaging.
- Packaged U.S. Mint tubes come in Monster Boxes of 500 when ordering in bulk.
- Obverse: Adapted from Saint-Gaudens’ popular Gold Double Eagle design, featuring Lady Liberty with a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left, and added details from the original Bronze cast.
- Reverse: A close-up of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
The 2023 American Gold Eagle combines collectibility and historical beauty with the Gold bullion appeal. Add the 2023 1 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!
2023 1 oz American Gold Eagle
First approved by Congress for launch in 1986, the American Gold Eagles grew to be one of the most popular coins around the globe. These coins are the first Gold coins guaranteed by the United States government for investment. To appeal to a wide variety of customers, the American Gold Eagle coins are available in four different sizes, containing 1/10, 1/4, 1/2 or 1 oz of fine Gold. All four sizes in 2023 feature the same new design and are fully guaranteed for their metal content and purity by the United States government.