Containing 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold, the 2021 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors alike for its beauty and high purity.
Canadian Gold Maple Leafs are a beautiful tribute to one of the most recognizable Canadian symbols in the world. The very first Canadian Gold Maple Leaf was released in 1979, and has remained an anticipated annual event ever since.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in “Monster Boxes.” All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. A new micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “21” when viewed under magnification.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 2021 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf coin to your cart today!