Gold American Eagles are among the most widely-recognized bullion coins in the world due to their beloved design and guaranteed Gold content. The 2021 issue holds special interest for collectors as the last of the series to feature the classic design.
For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive an updated design mid-year 2021. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection!The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like NYGold, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1 oz of Gold.
- Final issue of the classic design!
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Designed by sculptor Miley Busiek, features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings. 2021 is the last year of this classic design before being replaced by a new reverse mid-year 2021.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
||0.9167 (22 Karat)