2016 1 oz Proof American Gold Eagle Coin (w/Box & CoA)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The Gold Eagle coin is one of the world’s favorite Gold products. Proof Gold Eagle coins are collector versions of the U.S. Mint’s beloved Gold Eagle bullion coins and have limited mintages, adding to their collectibility.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek featuring a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her eaglets.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
|Purity||0.9167 (22 Karat)|
|Issuing Country||United States|
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0