15 Gram Gold Coin Chinese Gold Panda (Varied Year, BU)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Gold Panda coins are among the Sole Bullion coins to feature a yearly changing layout. In 2016, this series changed to coincide with the metric system. The 1/2 oz Gold Panda has been replaced with this 15 g Gold Panda, still containing .999 fine Gold
- Includes 15 g of .999 fine Gold.
- Individual coins come in mint sealed plastic in the People’s Bank of China.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests at the Temple of Heaven in Beijing surrounded by”People’s Republic of China” in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2016.
- Reverse: Features one panda resting on a tree branch.
- Guaranteed by the People’s Bank of China.
|Purity||.9999 (24 Karat)|
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0
Be the first to review “15 Gram Gold Coin Chinese Gold Panda (Varied Year, BU)”
You must be logged in to post a comment.
There are no reviews yet.