The U.S. Mint does not sell its bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to only a handful of authorized purchasers, like NYGold, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Multiples of 20 will be housed in mint issued tubes. Individual Gold Buffalo coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser’s classic portrait of an American Indian in profile, first seen on the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
- Reverse: An American bison, adapted from the Buffalo Nickel. This image depicts Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th?century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Gold Buffalo coin with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order. You can also add a coin bezel to turn your 1 oz Gold Buffalo into fine jewelry.
From seasoned numismatists to novice Precious Metals investors, the Gold American Buffalo is an excellent addition to investment portfolios of all sizes. Add this 2021 1 oz Gold Buffalo coin to your cart today!
The American Gold Buffalo Coin Series:
First issued in 2006, the American 1 oz Gold Buffalo was the first .9999 fine Gold Bullion from the U.S. Mint. American Buffalo coins are made to exacting U.S. Mint standards and prized throughout the world. Many years are available, from?2006 to today.
The American Gold Buffalo Coin Design:
The Gold Buffalo coin is based on James Earle Fraser’s famous Buffalo Nickel. The obverse shows the famous Indian Head design. Classic buffalo artwork is on the reverse, modeled after Black Diamond, the bison who lived in New York City’s Central Park Zoo in the early 1900s. The Gold Buffalo brings back the design with finer detail and glory, creating a collectible coin that is both beautiful and valuable.
Precious Metal IRA:
For products to qualify for a Precious Metals IRA, they must meet minimum fineness requirements as set by the IRS. 1 oz American Gold Buffalo coins are eligible for Precious Metal IRAs as they meet the .999 fineness requirement.