For the first time since their 1986 introduction, the Gold and Silver Eagles are expected to receive and updated design in mid-year 2023. The anticipated design changes mark the beginning of a new era for these popular series. Act now to add the final issue of the classic design to your collection! The U.S. Mint does not sell bullion coins directly to the public. Instead, they distribute their coins to a handful of authorized purchasers, like NYGold, who then sell the coins to the public.
- Contains 1/2 oz of Gold.
- Final issue of the classic design!
- Coins will be in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens? famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun rays.
- Reverse: Designed by sculptor Miley Busiek, features a male eagle carrying an olive branch flying above a nest containing a female eagle and her hatchlings. 2023 is the last year of this classic design before being replaced.
- Minted at West Point, N.Y.
|Purity||0.9167 (22 Karat)|
|Issuing Country||United States|