- Contains 1/2 oz of pure Gold.
- Multiples of 40 are packed in U.S. Mint tubes; all others will remain in protective material.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty holding a torch and an olive branch in her grasp along with additional details from the first Bronze cast to improve this beloved design.
- Reverse: A portrait of a bald eagle.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Add a coin bezel to change your 2023 1/2 oz Gold Eagle coin into precious jewelry to keep your preferred coin with you or to give as a present.
1/2 oz 2023 Gold American Eagles – Brilliant Uncirculated
The U.S. Mint revealed modified reverse designs for the American Eagle Gold coins in mid-year 2021. Mint Artistic Infusion Program (AIP) creator Jennie Norris made the Gold coin design, which was then sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Renata Gordon. The new reverse highlights an up-close point of view of an American bald eagle to show a beautifully simplified view of America’s power.
Gold Eagle Coins
First released in 1986, the American Eagle line has become one of the most well-known bullion coins in the world. The American Gold Eagle coins are readily available in four different sizes in order to attract a wide array of collectors and investors. All four sizes showcase the latest design and are fully supported by the U.S. government for their Gold content and purity.