1 oz Gold Bar – Credit Suisse (In Assay)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
The Credit Suisse Gold Bar is one of the most popular gold bars in the world. Minted by the prestigious Credit Suisse Group, these bars carry the backing of one of the most recognizable international brands as well as Switzerland’s reputation for high quality bullion. The Credit Suisse Group is a Swiss financial holdings company that dates back to 1856. The company has become an international banking powerhouse, but is a larger producer in precious metals as well. Credit Suisse Group is currently headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Each Credits Suisse Gold Bar carries a unique serial number and is backed by the Bank of Switzerland.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars come in tamper evident package with assay card, guaranteeing the Gold metal weight and purity.
- Obverse: Weight and purity are listed, along with a unique serial number, which matches the assay card.
- Reverse: “Credit Suisse” in a repeating diagonal pattern. Tamper-evident packaging makes it easy to tell if the bar has been questionably handled, further ensuring its authenticity.
- Manufactured for Credit Suisse by one of the largest refiners of Gold worldwide.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0