2019 Australia 1 oz Gold Swan BU
|Credit / Debit Card||$2,026.00|
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Exquisitely crafted, this Brilliant Uncirculated Gold Swan continues the success of the Gold bullion Swan first launched in 2017. This BU Swan continues the limited mintage of 5,000 coins made of .9999 fine Gold.
An instant collector favorite due to the limited mintage and impeccable design, the Swan series is renowned worldwide. The highly anticipated 2019 1 oz Gold Swan features a new and exciting design. This coin is the third in an annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Gold Swan bullion coins with designs varying each year.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Packaged individually in a plastic capsule. Multiples of 20 come in sealed rolls. Multiples of 100 are packaged in a sealed box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2019 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan swimming gracefully with a cygnet. A second swan lingers in the background. The design includes the inscription “The 1OZ 9999 Australian Gold Swan” and The Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
This swan and her cygnet come to life as they gracefully move through tranquil water. Add this spectacular Brilliant Uncirculated 2019 1 oz Gold Swan coin to your cart today!
The Swan is an iconic species that is so synonymous with the Perth Mint itself that it even appears in the Mint’s logo. The Perth Mint’s operations are situated in the heart of Perth, the capital and largest city of Western Australia. Founded in 1829 on the shores of the Swan River, the original colony in the territory was in fact called Swan River Colony, the location of which is now Perth.
Perth grew rapidly in the late 19th century thanks to its rich deposits of natural resources such as oil, gas and perhaps most of all, Gold. From its origins, the Perth Mint is in many ways personified by the Swan, a regal waterfowl that appears on the flag of Western Australia and symbolizes timelessness, elegance, and beauty, much like the standard of coins produced by the Perth Mint itself.
The Perth Mint has a phenomenal reputation for producing high-quality Gold bullion that also provides collectors the ability to collect an entire series that showcases different designs. Customers worldwide collect Lunars and Kangaroos due to their resell values and collectibility.
Swans are often a symbol of love and fidelity due to their long-lasting monogamous relationships. Swans are almost entirely herbivorous, though they will eat small amounts of aquatic animals. There are around seven different species of swans found around the world. Swans are classified as a threatened species mostly due to hunting and habitat loss. Pollution is also a contributing factor.
5 stars 0
4 stars 0
3 stars 0
2 stars 0
1 star 0